January 17, 2007

28 weeks!


















I've started my 7th month. Can you believe it? I can't. I can't say time has flown because the first few months went very slowly for me as I was always worried things would go wrong. Once we passed the 20 week or so though I became much more relaxed and since then things have gone rather quickly and smoothly. I don't really have many complaints! Not yet anyway. The baby is definitely feeling heavier now than it was a week ago. He/she is also very active now. Yesterday was the most active day with kicks and pushes all over the place throughout the day. It seems he/she was wedged and comfy in my lower left pelvic area all this time but now has decided to explore other areas-which is a relief to me as it was getting uncomfortable. Sleeping is starting to become uncomfy now as it's hard to find a position that I can stay in for a good length of time. Baby also doesn't like it when I turn over and seems to kick and protest for a few minutes when I do!

It's also amazing how different my belly looks in various tops. We took pictures this morning of me wearing the same top my other belly shots were taken in, and then the top I am wearing today. I feel like I look much bigger in the sweater top. But I guess that's true of all clothes-some are more flattering than others. David loves when I wear tops that make my belly look bigger. He's so cute.

Saw the doctor yesterday and wasn't happy to find out I gained 6lbs in the last month. But I am eating very healthy, except for the holidays, so it is what it is. I will do better next time. The appointments will now be every two weeks instead of monthly. Can't believe we're getting close!

11 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Yeah... more belly pictures! You look so radiant! I agree with David...clothes that make the belly looks bigger are definitely better. My love to you both and baby monkey. I cannot wait for him/ her to come... when are you having your baby shower?
Love, Trish

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You look SO beautiful!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! Isn't it exciting to "graduate" to having appointments every 2 weeks? :) So glad to hear that you're feeling the baby move, and that you don't have much to complain about! Yay!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look radiant :)
-rachel

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG 2 more m0nths!!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Actually 3 more months-full term pregnancy is 40 weeks. That's ok, the crib won't be ready for another 8-10 weeks anyway.

Thanks everyone : )

10:02 AM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

What?!
You look exactly the same in both photos.
Beautiful.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you still planing the planks for the crib?

1:50 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

planks?

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pic simone, now we need pics every 2 weeks!

andy

8:09 PM  
Blogger baldeoconnection said...

You & baby look beautiful!
LisaB

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home