June 27, 2007

Never Enough

So I got three pairs of tickets for The Cure show in September. Henry is taking one pair. But it seems that no matter where I sit it will never be good enough! It's like a disease, frantically hitting refresh to see if I could get even better seats than the ones I just puchased!

Years ago Cel and I had 2nd row seats at Jones Beach. NOTHING will beat that. Well, except first row, but, come on now. I will try again tomorrow to get even closer seats as I still don't feel completely satisfied with our section. Oh Robert, can't you send me a pair of front row center tickets? I know you miss holding my hand...

UPDATE: After numerous tries I gots myself 13th row. Yeah baby! Yeah! Of course it's just a pair of tickets and I will be going with Dave (who I think is only going to keep an eye on me so that I don't go home with Robert). Awesome tickets indeed, but I will miss my Cure buddy Cel : (

2 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Woohoo!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

hey wait, u got me tix too, right??

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home