June 06, 2007

Old

Lots of people getting older this week. Eugene is old. Celvyn is REALLY old. Like almost dead old. And even little Sophie will be two whole months this coming Friday.

Last night she slept a whole night in her crib. All by herself. A whole 6 1/2 hours. Then woke, ate, and slept another 6 hours! She was fine. It was ME that couldn't sleep! I was so worried that the monitor wouldn't work right, that I wouldn't hear her when she woke, that her legs would get stuck in the rails. Of course none of that happened. But now I'm so damn tired as I would wake with every peep she made or any movement. Hopefully tonight will go smoother. Still, I miss having her next to us in the bassinet. But she was starting to outgrow it so the time has come.

Oh, and a Very Happy Birthday to Monada! Go Mets!

1 Comments:

Blogger Celvyn Morada, SDPT said...

whaa! why you whippersnappers!! i'll teach you to sass me!!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home