June 20, 2007

'Insert nifty title name here'

I want to post more often, I really do. But when my days are filled with nothing but Sophie I don't know what to write about. I couldn't even think of a title for this post! I could write about how she is so darn cute, but we already know that. She turned onto one side the other day. She also grabbed onto a toy and lifted it to her mouth. She is also trying to babble a bit more which is neat. Oh, and she's starting to sleep without being swaddled finally. And boy is she a good sleeper-9-10 straight hours a night, wakes to eat, then sleeps another three. Throughout the day she takes 45 minute naps every 2 hours.

See, told you I have nothing else to say!

I've been trying get some exercise to lose the last 15 lbs of pregnancy weight. The first 25 came off relatively easy what with the craziness of the first couple weeks, the lack of sleep and the being oh so busy with Sophie stage. We've been taking daily walks in Central Park. No running yet, but that is coming soon dammit. The weather is so nice lately, and it's really relaxing walking through the park and hearing the wind blow through the trees. It's also great to listen to music on my iPod again. Oh how I missed my Cure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Interesting...But I where's the pics of the Cutest Baby thats on my wallpaper? I want a new wallpaper of Sophie!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger sophia lee said...

well, i'm like a kid learning to speak here. my french stinks. i hope to c u soon. in mean time, where's sophie's foto to show sophia?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home