July 19, 2007

It's my Berfday mompth!

I guess I should post something since it's been awhile. Can't believe July is half over. And I haven't even started the festivities for my big day on the 30th yet.

Not much to report. STILL haven't seen Harry Potter but I will soon dammit. And the book, oooooh the book, can't wait. But I don't get all the fuss about so and so who received it a day early. Big whoop. Just don't tell me who dies and I'm happy.

I'm halfway through HARD on Guitar Hero 2. AND the follow up 80's Guitar Hero was released this week and someone better get it for me for my birthday which is in 11 days by the way. So yeah, hard is pretty damn hard and I can only skim by and get a measley 3 stars on each song but at least I'm able to finish. My left hand is shot though and I doubt I'll ever be able to use it again once I'm done with this godforsaken game. A nice bionic hand for my birthday would sure come in handy and it'll get me all psyched up for The Bionic Woman premiering this Fall.


Oh, and my kid is good too. Fourteen weeks tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Hmm...I can get you that game for your birthday if you like, but ithink somebody else would probally get you that game before I would =(
Anything else you like or want?

12:55 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

You don't have to get me anything-save your money!

8:32 AM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

But if you want to get that game for me for my birthday, that would be great. Just kidding. Save your money for Baby Sophie.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

14 weeks! How can that be.
I'm so not into video games.
Not that I think I wouldn't be, but because I just don't seem to have a second to even think about that. Wait until Sophie is running around! :)

How many weeks do you have left before work starts again?

Oh, and happy b-day month. Mine is next month!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

I'm enjoying my time when she can't walk or crawl yet that's for sure! I start back in Sept working from home then will be in the office in Oct. sigh. :-(

11:40 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Henry you need a PS2 to play that game. HA HA!

11:41 AM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

BAH! PS2=Piece of Sh*t 2!

Back to the office in October? That's going to be hard.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home