October 05, 2007

Sophie's New Toy

I decided to try out this new video upload feature in Blogger and I must say so far so good.

So Sophie is now crawling as of last Sunday. I can't believe she is already crossing the kitchen floor! She has also discovered the kitties. This video was taken today as she followed Bear around the apartment, trying to pet, pull and chew on her foot. Luckily Bear is a very gentle and loving cat. Magellan, not so much.

And now Sophie has her very first cold. Sucks. She has become the snot nosed kid that I always try to stay away from. But when it's your kid somehow it's not so gross. My poor little Muffin.

I started back to work this week. Working 3 days in the office, 2 days at home. The nanny seems nice and Sophie likes her. But of course I still worry but luckily I had Sophia here yesterday to keep an eye on things which really eased my mind.

Happy Birthday Scottl You and Ithaca are both gorges.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaina Rotstein said...

Too funny!! I love it (and I love the special effects)!!!!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Damm MY Sophie is already crawling! Where does this time go?

I must go visit you guys soon...Seriously.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home