April 30, 2004



So Eugene is nice n' safe in Lebanon. Celvyn has a interview today at Bellevue Hospital that I hope he really gets. Next week we are going to Miami. All is good.

I wanted to say that I do feel better since doing the Master Cleanser. As long as I eat fruits, veggies and fish, my digestive system has improved. Its when I eat heavy meat like duck or steak that things don't go so well. I'm also wondering if I'm allergic to milk products. I usually have little rashes on my legs/arms and they pretty much went away during the cleanse, but now they're back. It may be all that cheese I've been eating. Damn french cheese, its my weakness. I think I have to do a test and see.

I lost 7 lbs on the fast which was nice. But I didn't do it to lose weight. Will I ever do it again? I could if I was feeling sick. Not for a while though. I likey my food :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home