September 07, 2004

Friday

It's amazing. On Friday we were happily let out at 2:30. It felt like I had so long before being back here at work. Like I had the whole world at my fingertips for 3 1/2 long days. And now it's over. So sad.

Friday I decided as a good New Yorker I should take advantage of No-Tax week. So I went to Banana and bought a lovely skirt for Rosh Hashana next week. My Mom is coming and always is pleased if I'm dressed appropriately. So this is for you Mom. Also got some nifty new sunglasses that the lady at the counter said looked great on me. I bet she says that to all the girls though :-
Had dinner n drinks in East Village Friday night. It seems to be a trend with me to get a big, juicy burger on Friday nights. Rounds out my week of working out like a crazy woman. Its my treat. My time to put back the calories that I just lost. Tit for tat. Ying for yang.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

is it still no tax week? well, not that i have any money. :-(

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home