January 14, 2005

Bloggy McBlogster where are you?

I have a friend named Celvyn. He used to write one of the funniest blogs I've seen. But lately his posts are far and few between. Hey,that rhymes!

It's sad how some bloggers just neglect their blogs. Don't they know we all rely on them to get us through the work day? I need a break between work sometimes and I turn to the blogs for my much needed R&R. It's like the birdfeeders. You can't put a birdfeeder out, let all the birds in the neighborhood start depending on that food to get them through the Winter, then all of a sudden stop filling it. They'd all die!

So update your shit please. Thankfully I have Rachelpink who has yet to fail her many fans. You rock Rachelpink! Celvyn, get with the program. Stop scooping the poop and post dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home