January 04, 2005

Star Jones

Listening to Stern talk about Star Jones this morning made me sick. Apparently on The View she spoke about how she was just in Southeast Asia last month and she believes god was looking out for her and that is why she was not caught in the tsunami disaster. She believes she is blessed. So what, the 150,000+ people weren't??

So let me get this straight. God is up there thinking-Hm, I've got this tsunmai in my pocket and I'm just dying to get it out. Lemme plop it down here in the Indian Ocean. Here I go-OH WAIT!! STAR JONES IS THERE! I can't kill her. She is god's gift to all mankind. I will wait until she gets off of the islands and then I will release all of hells fury on all those that are so much more deserving to die than her.

Gimmie a fucking break.

Self-centered-cheap-shoe-wearing-gay-husband-marrying bitch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Star Jones is the devil.

O Rachel

5:35 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

Man, I can't stand Star Jones! Almost as much as I can't stand The View itself!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home