December 20, 2004

Lost



Omigod. O.Mi.God. This show is so friggin' awesome. Luckily a co-worker taped the first two episodes which were repeated last Wednesday night. We watched them back to back last night and I can just say that I need more.

More. More. More!

This show is so addictive. Thrills. Suspense. Mystery. Hot actors. What more could you want? They are replaying episodes 4 & 5 this Wednesday at 8pm on ABC. I don't know why they are skipping 3 but I will take what I can get. If anyone wants to see it I suggest you start NOW! You can read about the first couple of episodes on the episode guide here.

Better than Buffy? Bite your tongue! But definitely the best show of 2004. So far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

damn. i keep hearing about this. i'll have to start watching. i wonder where else i can find the episodes . . . i stumbled across the end of one episode a few weeks ago and was totally lost. uh, no pun intended.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOST is definitely worth watching. . . and it gets better as it goes alone. I'm just worried it's going to jump the shark sooner rather than later. . .
rachel

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home