December 02, 2004

Martha Stewart & Frosty

We were let out of jury duty early so I headed over to start my Christmas shopping. Bought a bunch of stuff for David at a certain store which will go unnamed for now. Then headed over to Kmart. I knew this would be dangerous. Me. Alone. Kmart. Debit card. Bad.

Let me just say that she rocks. I said it earlier and it's true. Her stuff is the shit. Bought nifty 50's style wrapping paper. Ribbons to tie them all up and pretty. Cute little ornaments. Great Christmas tree balls that look like glass but are really plastic and therefore unbreakable. Brilliant! Also got the cutest tree skirt and of course a nice cinnamon candle to spice up the place.

Best of all when I got home I see on my corner that the bodega has finally stocked the Christmas trees. So tomorrow night is the night. I will get the egg nog. Light the candle. Put on the Charlie Brown Christmas CD and start trimming.

I love Christmas.



Oh, and for all you who need to know...

Frosty the Snowman will be on Friday night at 8pm on CBS. Followed by that crap Frosty Retuns. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

your obsession with this holiday is extreme. it scares. yes, it scares. not just me, but the world. keep that in mind....

10:31 PM  
Blogger Shall we dansu said...

i trust that david doesn't know how to read your blog? ;-)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

oh he knows how. he just has no interest in reading it. can't believe my own husband has no interest. oh well.

12:24 AM  
Blogger hillary said...

that's odd. but you know what is great? i finally have links to my blog!! yay! and i tried with your directions, but i couldn't do it, so my friend did it for me. she's so nice to her computer illiterate friends...

it is going to be a GREAT christmas this year!!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home