December 12, 2004

I am getting this



My new iPod Photo should be arriving in a day or two. When it was first announced I was so excited that I immeditely asked around at work if anyone wanted to buy my old one that I got for my birthday. My friend JP jumped at the opportunity so we made a deal. After a couple of weeks the novelty of the color wore off, but JP wasn't going to let me back out of our deal. So on Wednesday we will make the sale complete.

I hope it's as pretty as it looks. Now I just have to find out how to get the album art onto all my songs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

man. selling a birthday gift? that's wrong! ;-) anyway it's easy to add album art. just drag a jpg to the empty artwork square when u get info on a track(s) in itunes.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh. i'm jealous. maybe if i had bought less yarn of late, i could afford to get one myself!!
rachel

12:51 PM  
Blogger Shall we dansu said...

so do we get a little mini-review of it now that you got it?

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home