December 16, 2004

dental visit



Went to the dentist today. I've been putting if off because I know I need a lot of work done. Bad news-as expected:

~2 cavities
~I need 2 bridges for the 2 canine baby teeth that are missing/about to be missing.
~I need to see an Oral Surgeon about getting an Apicoectomy. Aparently I have an infection waaaay down below my root canal that needs to be cleaned out. And the only way to do this is to go at it from the gum.

This is going to cost me a lot of dough. Damn damn damn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

ouch! sounds painful!

12:41 PM  
Blogger 3xPro said...

Awfull. I'm going to surgery too. On Thursday. But I have waited for two months. It will cost me 5-6 teeth and I still don't know how much $$$.

Good luck.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home