January 07, 2005

Buffster



I am still obsessed with Buffy. As I write this I am listening to the musical on my iPod. I do this at least once a week. Sometimes once a day. We've been watching 1 episode a night of Season 7. I can't go to sleep unless I see at least some Buffy. I have Buffy wallpaper and a screensaver on my computer at work. People are starting to think I'm a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that). I just had my friend burn a DVD of the musical so I can watch it regularly at home. I got a $250 American Express gift card from work for Christmas. I am saving it for when the Buffy Complete DVD Box Set is released here in the US (no ETA yet). I wish it would go on forever. I'm always trying to convince people to watch it. I wish I could buy everyone the dvd's and get them hooked so we can chat about it. I just signed up for the Buffy newsletter. Buffy fans now have an official title-Buffsters. I feel like a teenager but I can't help it. I likey da Buffy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

uh, buffsters? would you like a wax and shine with that name?

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home