June 28, 2005

Phew

Boy, this moving business is hard work. Even though we had the easiest move in the history of moves, unpacking and throwing away all this junk is tough. Especially when you're husband wants to keep everything 'for now'. I need to just take a day off of work and secretly throw all this stuff away (books, magazines) that I know he won't miss.

Haven't slept well in the new place either. Between David being up most of the night sneezing and blowing his nose, the street noise, and the air conditioner being either too hot or too cold, I'm exhausted. So we repositioned the bed away from the A/C tonight and hopefully that will help. It better. Because I'm one cranky miserable bitch lately!

I wonder when I'm going to feel really at home here. I still feel like I'm staying over someone's house.


bye bye old place

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I hope more people helped you than posted comments!

um, how a pic of the NEW place???

11:24 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

I will post a pic of the new place once it's more set up. Too messy to post now!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Im back,my internet works again!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home