July 10, 2005

BI '05

So Block Island '05. What can I say other than it was yet another amazing week at my favorite place with my favorite people. The house was amazing. Brand new fully renovated "Real World" style house. Beautifully designed and very open and bright. 6 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath luxury home steps from New Harbor. The weather was only Summer like for the first 3 days but that didn't stop us from having a great week together. Lots of Block Island iced teas, badminton, CROQUET!, wiffle ball, backgammon and board games kept us busy when the sun wasn't shining. Had a great horseride on the beach and even got to run for a minute or two. I am in love with Celvyn's stunt kite and now must have my own. Oh the power! It was especially nice to have Maria there this time so she could see what a New England Summer was all about.

The thought of not doing it again until next Summer makes me oh so sad.

Man, do I miss everybody now. I love you guys!












6 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

Yes, it was quite fun...thanks for inviting us!!

i will try to fight back the tears next time i hear any of our patriot songs...star spangled, america the beaut, the pledge of allegiance...OMG, the tears are coming!!

10:04 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

Wow, those pictures are great. It looks like you had a fantastic time! What group of friends do you go with every year? Like is it a yearly tradition with college buddies or friends from another certain era of your life?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Most are friends we met through David's work. We also had a friend of mine and his girlfriend, David's friend from LI and also my friend from Miami came this time. We even had a friend from CA come. It's a friend reunion!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I bet it was fun!!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

I might have one for you Ben. What's it worth to ya. Ahh Block Island was fun. Good times, great friends, great fireworks, bad mosquito bites.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

You old men better leave my friend alone!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home