January 24, 2007

Frustration

Getting dressed for work in the morning is becoming increasingly more difficult. This morning I put on a dress for work and thought I'd wear some boots with it but they don't fit anymore! Neither of my tall boots fit. The foot is too tight as is the calf. I couldn't even zip it up! Just within the last week my belly has grown so much that pants/tops that were fitting a week ago are now snug. I can't afford to keep growing at this rate! I thought i was done shopping but noooo, I must once again make another trip to the Gap for another pair or two of pants for work and maybe another top. Good thing I have a gift card that I got for Christmas! This is so expensive!

I'm also getting very nervous at how big my belly is. I have 2 1/2 months to go! I just can't imagine getting bigger but I know I will. I feel like going on maternity leave earlier than planned since I feel my budget can't keep up with my growing belly.

Boy I hope I go a couple weeks early. Come on Baby Monkey, you can do it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll lend you my exercise / birthing ball. The baby will roll right out. In the mean time, you need "Good Boots!"

11:18 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

You can do it!!!! Now Im off to upload pics to my Photoblog..You should add a link on your blog! And I think I am getting the Wii real sooooooooon!!!!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm concerned about your baby being a monkey. have you discussed this w/ your dr.? or maybe a geneticist?

possible names:

zaius (future doctor???)
cornelius
zera (if girl)

it may mark the end of mankind as we know it. please don't have a monkey baby.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

LOL.

I'm partial to Cornelius myself. He has those pretty bright eyes.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be surprised at how big your belly can get. ;)

Bummer about the boots. :( I hate shoe-shopping, and one of my biggest complaints about pregnancy is that I had to buy all new shoes afterwards. NONE of my old shoes fit anymore. :(

I'm lucky that I was unemployed during my pregnancy, so I didn't really have to worry about buying nice maternity clothes. I got a lot of hand-me-downs, and they were mostly T-shirts and shorts, i.e., not stuff I could wear to work anyway. Thinking about it now, though, I'm a little nervous about the price tag if I do get pregnant again, since I will probably be working and I WILL have to buy a maternity wardrobe for work... It IS expensive. :(

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home