February 20, 2007

Gung Hay Fat Choy!


















Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate! We went to Chinatown on Sunday with friends and had some mighty fine dim sum. Afterwards we walked around in the freezing cold watching dragons, crazy people with confetti bombs all over the place, throwing snaps and looking for a place to duck into to warm up with coffee and dessert. The streets were a mess with confetti laden icy slop. We decided to head back home to relax and thaw out as I was exhausted and ended up playing some good games of Wii tennis to finish off the night.

Best of all is my Baby Monkey will be born in the Year of the Pig. Not just the pig, but the Year of the RED FIRE PIG /GOLDEN PIG! A lucky year indeed, as I am also a decendant of the Pig Year and have always felt like luck was on my side. Now I know why! Can't wait for my little piglet to make his/her entry into the world in another 2 months or less!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

No more Baby Monkey? BABY PIG!!!!!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home