July 23, 2007

WTB and HP7

I finally picked up my HP7 last night. The pre-Mommy Simone would've seen the movie opening night as well as waited in line at midnight Friday to buy the book. The new Simone can't stay up past midnight let alone get out to the movies. But I was happy to get the book last night and even though I only read the first few pages I am loving it so far. It's so nice to be back in the HP world. I will try and read when Sophie naps and hopefully finish in the next week or so before someone spoils the ending for me.

Yesterday we met up with Rachelpink & Henry at the Water Taxi Beach. It was hotter than I expected and we had to stay in the shaded tent area which kinda sucked. I don't know why their picnic tables don't have umbrellas. The place has the potential to be lots of fun with sand and volleyball, hot dogs and pina coladas, beautiful views of the Manhattan skyline and the East River, and even a DJ! I think next time we'll go later in the evening as little Sophie can't take the heat and neither can we. But it was nice to get out and see Rachel and Henry.

Sophie is now rolling over onto her belly in her crib. This is good and bad. Good because she is progressing as she should. Bad because now she wakes up crying as she can't turn back! On Saturday she woke at 1am crying hysterically because she was stuck. Last night we continually tried to put her to sleep on her back, but she would immediately roll over and then cry. We finally put her to sleep in the swing, then transferred her to the crib on her back and she slept through the night until 6:30am, woke to eat, then went back to sleep until 10! Boy did we both need the sleep. You go girl!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

LOL..Sophie's so cute! Can't wait to see her! And thats awesome about you getting the book! I LITTERALY can NOT wait to see you guys! We should gp tp that Beach Watewr taxi thingy when I come over =)

And we should also go back to "Davids Pizza", it was awesome!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

David's Pizza? Is that the place where you knocked over an entire pizza pie onto Conrad's lap? LOL

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...No.It was the place where we went too when we finishesd walking the brookyln bridge.

6:58 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

Oh, I totally remember when Isabelle started rolling over! It was so exciting, but we ran into the same unwelcome consequence of a disruption in her sleeping. That's a good idea you had, putting her into the swing and then transferring her to the crib!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home