July 11, 2005

BAH

Plain and simple, it sucks to be back at work. Just two days ago we were frolicking on the beach in Block Island with a stunt kite and beautiful weather.

For a full recount of my trip please view Celvyn's blog for details. And be prepared to laugh. He is funny that Celvyn.

It was very strange returning on Saturday night. The place still doesn't feel like it's ours. I actually have spent more time in the house in BI than I have in our new apt! But after last night things are looking up. We spent a shitload of dough at BB&B and the place is finally feeling more like home.

Sophia is staying with us as she missed her flight Sat night due to stupid ferry and train drivers who don't know what they are doing. But we're secretly glad she missed it as she has succeeded in making our apt a little more lived in. She is also helpful in convincing David not to do silly things (he never listens to me, only others). She and I think alike when it comes to decorating the place. GO SOPHIA!! You rock!


Oh why can't I live in a pineapple under the sea? Preferably in the vicinity of Block Island.

Bah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I have the same feeling going BACK TO STUPID SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home