July 12, 2005

CP stands for Cranky Pants

I'm a cranky pants today. First off some a$$hole decided to park his car right under my building last night and blast his extremely loud and bass-y car stereo at 3:45AM. Yes, 3:45AM. The bass was so loud the windows were rattling. WTF? I looked outside and he was just sitting there on his car. Doors and trunk open wide to allow the most sound possible to disturb the most amount of sleeping people possible. I toyed with the idea of throwing an egg at him but then decided to call 311 instead. So they take my info and contact my local police precinct and supposedly send a car out. I don't know if they ever did or if the guy just left because by 4:30am I was back asleep.

I also heard about this great job an ex-worker just started and decided I too am interested. I'm not miserable where I am but I am realizing there are better opportunities out there with more money and benefits. So I called this morning and they told me I am 2 days too late. Sh*t. I hate when people tell you you just missed something. Just tell me it's been filled. Now I'm kicking myself because I knew about this a couple of weeks ago and just decided yesterday to go for it. I really screwed up.

2 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

i HATE it when people do that. i'm sorry, you wanted the only barry white cd we carry? THAT guy just walked out with it....grr.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

That really sucks!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home