October 20, 2006

16 weeks!

Tomorrow I am finally 16 weeks. I must admit I'm still a little nervous for my next Dr appointment on Tuesday. I think once we (hopefully) hear the heartbeat I will feel a lot more confident about the pregnancy. I'm feeling good lately. Not tired. Not nauseous. Getting more and more hungry, and, in turn, bigger! I think I must've gained 3 or 4 pounds (at least) since my last appointment a month ago. We will see. I've bought some maternity clothes. I realize that The Gap is so far the best for pants. Still having trouble finding tops I like. But for now I'm fine with large/xtra-large sizes. Still, buying all these clothes is expensive! I'm not big enough for real maternity wear, so I'm buying 'barely showing' stuff. In a couple months I'm sure I'll grow out of these and then have to shop for the real stuff. Babies are expensive-and I haven't even had mine yet! Oh, and I added a baby progress bar at the bottom of my blog. I love reading about the daily progress, so amazing.

We bought a few pieces of furniture for us, not the baby, that is to be delivered next Tuesday. Can't wait. Finally we will have a dresser, a bookcase and a nice comfy bench for the living room.

This is all very exciting. But it is also making me very broke : (

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

THATS GREAT!!!!! CONGRATS! I am glad everything is going well! And that baby thing is real cool! Well Il call you later..bye

11:14 AM  
Blogger irideout said...

Yeah, unfortunately, the money pit that comes with parenthood sure doesn't let up! College tuition will probably be like $1 million by the time Isabelle grows up. :P

One good way to ease the burden is to register for gifts. ;) Hee hee.

You might be able to get a little more use out of those "barely showing" clothes than you think, because you might be able to wear them after you deliver, before you slim down to pre-pregnancy weight.

Glad to hear you're feeling good these days. I hope your appointment on Tuesday goes well. I'll be thinking of you!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home