October 03, 2006

SEX

No, not that kind of sex. The sex of the baby, sex. We have decided not to find out until the birth. I know lots of people aren't happy about this, and personally, since I don't care at all either way, I kinda wish I could know. But David doesn't want to know so we will keep it as a surprise to everyone until the big day. So the nursery will most likely be yellow. Maybe a splash of purple or green thrown in. I like purple : )

It's all very exciting. I still can't believe that things are working out for us. It's kind of strange to be thinking so far ahead and to feel so positive. It's wonderful! I just want the baby to be here already. Time is moving so ridiculously slow. But good things come to those who wait, right?

Oh, and I'd like to give a shout out to Rachelpink for sending me all those awesome pregnancy and baby books. You ROCK!

(P.S.-I think it's a girl)

8 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

it's a girl...everyone knows that 83% of mommy's over 60 years old (like yourself) have girl babies first time around.

i'm just going to say that i will be providing the child w/ the baby radiohead/and the baby cure CD. and baby coldplay...JK, they're stupid.

so it is written/so it shall be done.

5:34 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

So you're going to have to pick a girl's name and a boy's name! Double the fun. ;) Any ideas yet?

6:36 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

i bet your baby will still be cool enough to have a motorcycle even if it's a girl...:-)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

I have ideas (a list I carry around) for names but for some reason, I choose not to share. Maybe I'm afraid someone will try to talk me out of one that I like. Plus, David refuses to name any child until he knows what they look like and their personality. He wants to wait a year! will only wait until we have to leave the hospital!

So the name, like the sex, will remain a mystery for now : )

8:27 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

you should wait until the baby turns 3...

by then his/her personality should be apparent and then you can name accordingly.

until then...he/she will be the mysterious BABY X!!!

oooooh!!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

lol..I agree name the baby when you see it and when your at THE HOSPITAL! Not a year!! What you want to be nameless for a year!!???!!??

7:57 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

We did this with our first born.
It is an AMAZING feeling being in labor and just DYING to know what you will be having.
The entire room is silent until the big, "It's a ...!!!!!"
Everyone cheers and laughs.
You will love waiting!
I found out with Miles, and I'm glad I did just to experience it both ways, but really, it's so much fun waiting!!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger e.kuo. said...

i think not knowing the sex is a wonderful experience as well. we aren't really planners so it didn't matter with a's room... and still doesn't cause we haven't really done a think to it... put up a dragon kite in the corner, spread some books around. anyway. as far as the name goes, i agree with david. we decided the weekend before the birth to name our kid jude, but after he was born, he didn't look like a jude, so we named him aiden. we'll do it all over again in april 07. very excited for you. how are the sickie?

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home