October 01, 2006

Happy October!

I LOVE October. I LOVE Fall. And I love finally getting the the 13th week mark and beyond!

We're headed out to Long Island today to see Shaina's apartment then to the parents for Yom Kippur dinner and services. Ugh, I hate tomorrow. The longest day of the year in my mind. Sitting in temple for hours upon hours, not eating (well, this year I WILL eat!). Personally, it is a day of reflection, but how do you have time to think about who you've wronged and how to better yourself when all you do is repeat what's in a book aloud in temple? I think more time should be spent in silence thinking than reading aloud. But that's just me.

But, 'tis October so it's A-OK!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spo0kybear said...

why don't you go ahead and atone by lending me your gamecube games.
thank you

10:20 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

sneek SUM OREO'S AND MILK IN UR PURSE AND THEN SAY YOU HAVE TO GO THE BANO...LOL.. AND I LOVE OCTOBER TOO@ BUT THIZ YEAR THERE IZ SCHOOL ON HALLOWEEN AND THE DAY AFTER

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home