February 23, 2007

Office Baby Shower

My friends and co-workers surprised me yesterday with a baby shower. My boss first had a meeting with me in a meeting room to distract me. Once we were on our way back to our desks she said wait one sec and opened another meeting room door and SURPRISE! It was so nice of everyone to think of me and baby. I got some beautiful flowers and gifts and TWO yummy cakes! But I must admit I turned bright red with all eyes on me. I kept telling people to sit and relax!

Luckily my friend took some pics so these are also the latest belly shots. Tomorrow I start my 34th week. Yikes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

You look so cute - the belly looks as if there is a little monkey and a little piglet in there for sure!!! When is your last day of work? Oh and also do you and Dave have a baby gift registry anywhere? Love you! Trish

2:00 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Thanks Trish!

I will start working from home full time sometime in March. Right now I work from home twice a wk which is SO nice. I'm very lucky to have a cool boss : )

We are registered at buybuybaby and target.

I hope you can visit sometime this year!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Shaina Rotstein said...

Awww-- my little monkey neice/nephew!!!! Baby showers for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home