March 03, 2007

35

Look at the baby progress bar at the very bottom of my blog. Today I am 35 weeks and I have 35 days to go. I am also 35 years old, but I guess that has nothing to do with anything. Still, that is so insane. I can't grasp the life change that is around the corner for us. But can anyone their first time around? It just blows my mind. Last night as I got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, dead tired, I thought one of these nights I could get up with early contractions, how will I be able to go through this labor? It's just all so scary to me. But I know after it all it will be well worth it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaina Rotstein said...

It is amazing, isn't it? Get ready for tomorrow's baby shower!!!! I'm excited!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I cant wait.. I am proud on how you are going through the pregnancy awesomely! ( And I just made up my own word!! LOL)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

LOL thanks :-)

9:57 AM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

Awesomely is a Brantastic word.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home