March 12, 2007

Spring Ahead

So this weekend we got all our baby shopping done. But are you ever really done? My New Baby Checklist is almost all checked off. Saturday we went to LI and with the help of Eric we exchanged stuff at Target, ate some IHOP and hung out David's parents a little. Sunday-shopping in town at Buy Buy Baby. The staff at BBB are amazing. They just know everything about everything, and then some. And they don't push the pricier products. Dave and I were so clueless with what brands/things to buy and the showed us the light. I felt like hugging the saleslady after all the advice she gave us.

Had dinner at Zen Palate with Henry then came home and Dave put the Bugaboo together. It's so cool! And it doesn't seem as difficult to take apart as some say. The bassinet is really nice and I can't believe within a month or so our baby will be in it. Still, shopping and setting up stuff does make me a little nervous. Things will most likely go fine but then there's always that small chance they won't. Just normal nerves I guess.

It's in the mid-50's here and it feels like Spring has finally sprung. Woohooo! 'Tis the season for change.

2 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Oh, isn't it exciting! :) Happy days, happy thoughts.

8:06 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

I'm not much a fan of IHOP. But other than that...

Yeah, it's definitely spring. It got to the 80s today down here. I'm excited.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home