April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday David

Today is my husband's 35th birthday. Of course, with a newborn, there's not much festivities going on. We did take a walk around the neighborhood with Sophie to run some errands and get some bagel sandwiches. It was nice to get out and about for a bit. Still, I feel bad that we didn't really celebrate. But he is happy with 'Daddy's Little Girl'.

I don't know what I'd do without such a wonderful partner by my side. He is everything to me. He has the most patience and love I've ever seen from anyone.

Happy Birthday my Love. I love you so incredibly much.

5 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

D A M N !

H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
Y O U
G O O F Y
B A S T A R D !

Sorry. I forgot to call you today and it's too late to call. I don't want to wake the baby.

We have to celebrate. Even if it means going to the corner deli for a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich.

Thanks for being so patient.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Shaina Rotstein said...

Eh... he's alright ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!! I love you guys!!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Day-bid,
happy birthday!

sorry i am not there to celebrate with you, simone, and sophie.

Hope you have a great year.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS BOTH OF YOU!!! SORRY ITS LATE, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!

1:42 PM  
Blogger sophia lee said...

hey, happy b'lated bday. we'll do a make up celebration for when i'm ther. coming in end of may.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home