April 04, 2007

Nothing yet

Just checking in. Nothing yet. Had ultrasound yesterday and they 'estimate' the baby weighs 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Needless to say I was not happy about that. But I am hanging on the word ESTIMATE and hope it's smaller than that. It could be plus or minus up to 10%. Also, baby is facing sunny side up, another negative as it can lead to a more painful labor. But hopefully he/she will flip over soon. Next ultrasound and doctor appointment is this Friday morning. Still no signs of labor!

7 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

Whoa. big baby. I should start a baby pool. I love to wager on human flesh. Which is the sunny side?

7:01 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

head is down towards pelvis like it should be, but the face is looking up towards the sun. you know, not down to where the sun don't shine

8:47 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Logan was a sunny side up 8lb 13oz-er!
haha!
Yep...and we'll just skip the whole labor story there!
YOU'LL do great!
I am so anxious and excited for you!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Thanks Jen!

10:28 AM  
Blogger irideout said...

The anxious waiting is the hardest part, because you just don't know!! You'll do great. Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

ohh...so sunny side up is when the baby is looking upstairs, not down. Thanks for clearing that up.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Simone,
What an exciting time for you. I'm so glad that all I had to do was go to the airport to get my two beautiful children. But the anticipation is all the same, just not the pain. I guess some of the smaller baby clothes you will have to return. Happy Baby Day!!

Love Dagmar

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home