April 01, 2007

Pink Ladies

My Mummy and Fred are in town. They came into the city today and we had a nice brunch at Sarabeth's. Such excellent, homemade food. Everything is always amazing there. Well worth the 45 minute wait and way too crowded seating. On our way home we stopped at Scharffen Berger chocolates and picked up some goodies. Excellent chocolate indeed. Especially if you're a fan of deep, dark bittersweet chocolate like me.

Afterward we came back to the apartment to relax and then ended the night with some Chinese food down the street. Obviously, still no signs of baby. But I'm really feeling huge now and just out of room. My lower back is starting to hurt a little and there's just so much pressure!

Come out baby, it's much roomier out here. I promise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Oh sweetie, SOON!
I remember SO very well that feeling.
But know that you look amazing!
Just rest as much as you can. I know that's next to impossible, but try!
Soon you'll hold your sweet baby in your arms. It's been a long road for you Simone, and I'm so excited for you!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I was there!!!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home