March 31, 2007

Waiting sucks

So now we play the waiting game. I hate this! It's just so bizarre to sit around and wait for a baby to arrive! Not to mention the pain in getting the little one here. I've been walking 3 miles a day at a brisk pace to try and help things along. Why does everyone have to stare at my belly though? Is it that odd to see a fully pregnant woman walking the streets?

Today I begin week 39. Seven days until my due date. They baby definitely feels a lot heavier and squished in there, and his/her movements are getting kinda painful. I also feel more pressure. So maybe sometime soon things will start happening.

Keep ya posted!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I can't wait to see Baby monkey!!

12:01 AM  
Blogger irideout said...

Try to enjoy these last few days! It was funny, after Isabelle was born, I sort of missed having her in my tummy. :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

I wonder if I'll miss it too. I feel like I won't, but have heard so many people say they miss being pregnant. Hopefully soon I'll know either way!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home