April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I wish the picture posted on the left was of our baby but, alas, nothing yet. This is our first alone here Easter in NYC as we are normally celebrating Easter breakfast with my cousins on Long Island. But I didn't want to be too far away from the city just in case I go into labor. We are really missing them today as it's always so much fun. Our Latvian Easter breakfast begins with vodka shots, followed by the hard boiled egg smashing contest, followed by lots of food including herring on brown bread with eggs. So yummy! And then everyone goes outside for the annual Easter Egg Hunt for the kids!

Happy Easter everyone. Come on Easter Bunny, leave me a special egg soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin,
We missed you and David as well.
We thought about all three of you this Easter and made a toast to the new coming addition. Next year we will celebrate with your little one joining in on the egg hunt fun as well, we will come back to complete the family traditions.

Love,
Dagmar

11:32 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

We were missing you guys all day. Can't wait to celebrate next year with the expanded family!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I miss EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO DO AN EASTER EGG HUNT TOO! BABY MONKEY SHOULD DO A BANNANA HUNT! LOL..

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home