May 06, 2009

#2 due 10/28/09

Surprise I am pregnant again! 15 weeks today and everything is going well. It was a bit of a surprise and a little earlier than expected for us, but still in the overall plan. I am VERY nervous about handling two children as I hear from many that one is a breeze and more than one complete chaos. We will see come late October/early November. The whole thing seems kind of surreal and not yet real as it's hard to concentrate on being pregnant when chasing after a two year old, dealing with changes at work, planning a big trip to Trinidad in July (and trying to convince my Husband that yes he CAN handle the planeride) and planning a move in two months! I think once we move and are settled then I can concentrate more on baby #2. We will not find out the gender of this one either so it'll be a complete surprise for all!


6 Comments:

Anonymous e.ku said...

how is the apartment search going?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jenny & Erik said...

Baby #2 looks great! Best of luck with all of the big changes in the next few months! I am sure you'll be settled into your new place before you know it.

10:37 AM  
Blogger irideout said...

Wow, you have a lot going on right now!! One thing at a time, I guess, right? Don't worry, you will do fine with two kids. Better than fine - I'm sure you'll continue to be a great mom! It's one of those things where once you're in the middle of it, you just do what you have to do! Congratulations again!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Whoo!

Cousin #2 for me!

:)

11:39 AM  
Blogger hillary said...

Congratulations!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger go said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
baby boom!
so exciting.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home